I’ve seen many strategies for implementing social media…
… but Nicholls’ 3-CORE Project Success System might be one of my favorites, if only because it starts with asking questions that force the reader to understand the outcomes they hope to achieve. He doesn’t give business managers an opportunity to just say “I want 1 million followers, that’s why!” If the reader has made it this far, he understands that he must provide meaningful answers to questions like:
– Is there a clear outcome defined for the project?
– Does the intention of the project support the business strategy?
– Is this the right project at the right time for my organization?
– What support is there from key players for the outcome?
– Are there obstacles to different departments working together?